Duquette is expected to be fired

Thato'sfan

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, eddie83 said:

I have been very optimistic. Have been. It can still be salvaged. Brady is a joke.  

I'll never understand the vitriol directed at Brady.

It's up to management to appropriately define roles/responsibilities and boundaries. That's not Brady's fault. That's not Buck's fault.

Just now, LookitsPuck said:

It's up to management to appropriately define roles/responsibilities and boundaries. That's not Brady's fault. That's not Buck's fault.

He isn’t qualified to have the power he does. 

That said you are correct, they don’t have to give it to him.  

Just now, LookitsPuck said:

It is displaced vitriol. Sort of like the bitterness directed at the owner's cousin who gets hired into a nebulous position and never has to go to stupid HR meetings or file annual progress reports. The issue is obviously the person who put the cousin in that position, but...

23 minutes ago, Roll Tide said:

Per Roch

The Orioles could hire a president of baseball operations, as well as someone to inherit Duquette’s title. They also could choose to increase the role of vice president of baseball operations Brady Anderson, perhaps changing his title.

giphy.gif

46 minutes ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

Get someone with front office experience preferably from an organization like the Rays, Astros or Indians.

Three organizations similar to the Orioles that don’t have the unlimited resources of the Dodgers and Yankees.  

Yep. Agreed w/that. I would add ATL to the list. Done a great job (maybe too aggressively in certain areas cough cough) getting highly relevant again with a $130 MM payroll...

Archived