Happy New Year to all my Friends

weams

12 minutes ago, NashLumber said:

Ring out the old, ring in the new.

Never noticed the novelty fake large left hand on George in the opening till now. Right before he trips on a root. 

In this video, and the one for "When We Was Fab," (where Elton John gets pickpocketed), George wears his orange Sgt. Pepper suit.  Olivia is in this video also.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, TonySoprano said:

In this video, and the one for "When We Was Fab," (where Elton John gets pickpocketed), George wears his orange Sgt. Pepper suit.  Olivia is in this video also.

I envy that someone could still fit into something from when they were still quite young. I love any footage of Friar Park. I got to visit there this past fall. Only guests and staff are allowed on the grounds, but got a good look at the southeast gate and cottage there. Since Olivia and Dhani now reside in LA, I'm wondering if they will make it open to the pubic to offset the upkeep? I'd be first in line. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, vatech1994 said:

I was 12 rows behind the dugout when Delmon hit that ball.  I’ve seen a lot of sports in my life, but I’ve never experienced something that cool before.  That stadium was apoplectic.  I consider myself blessed to have seen it in person.

Happy New Year to everyone!

We were over in 328 Front Row. We felt like we would be launched at any moment. Good to see you friend.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, NashLumber said:

I envy that someone could still fit into something from when they were still quite young. I love any footage of Friar Park. I got to visit there this past fall. Only guests and staff are allowed on the grounds, but got a good look at the southeast gate and cottage there. Since Olivia and Dhani now reside in LA, I'm wondering if they will make it open to the pubic to offset the upkeep? I'd be first in line. 

I'd love that. 

• Upvote 1

• 11 months later...
On 12/31/2018 at 8:59 AM, Frobby said:

Roch provides some New Year’s resolutions for various Orioles: http://www.masnsports.com/school-of-roch/2018/12/coming-up-with-orioles-resolutions-for-2019.html

As for me, my Orioles-related resolutions are:

1.   Get to at least one game in Frederick and one game in Bowie this year.  Maybe more than one.   That’s where the future of this team is.

2.   Stay focused on the process, and don’t let the losing make you lose interest the way you did in 2018.     Focus on the improvements in the younger players and hope that they stick.   

I did a good job on resolution no. 2.     Didn’t follow through on no. 1.    Hopefully in 2020.    

• Upvote 2