Chris Davis 2019 and beyond

Camden_yardbird

1 minute ago, SteveA said:

Well, Buck said a few days ago that when Davis was declared "ready" he would go in the lineup whether it was vs a lefty or righty.   And his stats this year actually are a bit better, no I should say a bit less worse, vs lefties than vs righties.

Also, Trey Mancini missed last night with a sore neck.   If he is unavailable tonight too (which I don't know, just speculating) then you have to have at least one lefty in the lineup anyway.   Either Davis or Peterson or Rasmus.

He's not in the lineup so I would assume he isn't available.

Huge loss there, the lack of negative WAR in the lineup is probably what prompted Buck to start Davis.

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

o

(vs. BRAVES, 6/22)

NUMBER 5

CHRISTOPHER LYN DAVIS

CHRISTOPHER LYN DAVIS

CHRISTOPHER LYN DAVIS

CHRISTOPHER LYN DAVIS

CHRISTOPHER LYN DAVIS

CHRISTOPHER LYN DAVIS

CHRISTOPHER LYN DAVIS

o

Can someone who watched tonight's game give a summary of any changes to his stance/approach? My bet was nothing changed, but then I saw a HR in the box score. Now I'm conflicted because, like a metaphorical Trainwreck, I couldn't look away from CD1.0's historically bad season. 

8 minutes ago, 99ct said:

Can someone who watched tonight's game give a summary of any changes to his stance/approach? My bet was nothing changed, but then I saw a HR in the box score. Now I'm conflicted because, like a metaphorical Trainwreck, I couldn't look away from CD1.0's historically bad season. 

I don't know specifics, but his bat looks quicker to me.

Archived