Santander

terpoh

3 minutes ago, Frobby said:

The same Santander who had a .695 OPS at Bowie last year, and has about 100 fewer PA at AA and above than Mountcastle does?    

Look, I didn't say it made a lot of sense. Lol.

Something about Santander that just screams V-Mart/Luke Scott to me and it would be cool he finally tapped into that fully. I think there's still room for a pure slugger on the team in the future, just not a totally one-dimensional/expensive one. 

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Redskins Rick said:

Maybe he can fix Davis, too. :)

There is hope that he can work wonders.  He has two more weeks to make a difference.  If no miracles appear, he will have some more time to see if something percolates.  We shall see.  :deadhorse:

But let's get back to the man at hand - Anthony Santander.  His swing looks pretty sweet!  No more hijacking threads to fit the CD beatdown.  ⚾

9 minutes ago, bobmc said:

There is hope that he can work wonders.  He has two more weeks to make a difference.  If no miracles appear, he will have some more time to see if something percolates.  We shall see.  :deadhorse:

But let's get back to the man at hand - Anthony Santander.  His swing looks pretty sweet!  No more hijacking threads to fit the CD beatdown.  ⚾

Hijack-No.gif

okay, smack me. lol

7 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

I have faith in your ability to remain unimpressed.

Last year Santander hit the same as Chris Davis in the majors, and at Bowie he was no match for Ademar Rifaela and Aderlin Rodriguez and Anderson Feliz and Martin Cervenka.  Although he did manage to out-play D'Arby Myers and Mike Yastrzemski.

Archived