Kevin Brown joins O’s radio broadcast team

Frobby

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, interloper said:

I'm excited to hear him. 50 is a light load, so I imagine Hunter will be bouncing heavily between radio and TV all year. With maybe B-Rob, Melewski, and Ben doing a couple games here and there. 

Kevin did 2 Nats games for his "major league debut" last year I believe I read.

Ben will be doing 60 games between radio and TV after the college baseball season is over.

40 minutes ago, ChipTait said:

I don't like that MASN is adding a "sideline reporter."  I think the whole concept is silly, and really liked the fact that MASN never had one.

Amber Theoharis did it for several years, and did a solid job in her role when the baseball wasn't worth watching.  

1 hour ago, ChipTait said:

I don't like that MASN is adding a "sideline reporter."  I think the whole concept is silly, and really liked the fact that MASN never had one.

What was Amber Theoharris?

Honestly, I’m ambivalent as to whether we have one or not.    Hopefully she will do a good job and justify having a sideline reporter on the grounds that she gets information/interviews that are worthwhile and wouldn’t be available otherwise.    

3 hours ago, Moose Milligan said:

I was like...wow, pretty sure Kevin Brown is an unfriendly douche, I hope he gets to work with Hunter.

This is what I heard from a friend of mine, he did the stucco work on the big money pitcher Kevin Brown's house and he stiffed him for about $20,000 dollars. He said he always walked around the job with a look on his face (I can't say it in his words) , I guess an unfriendly douche will have to do. 

7 hours ago, Can_of_corn said:

And I was screwing with you right back.

Yep, and we were going to be fine with the new general manager and manager whomever he/she would be. Let's just be real, instead of worrying about being politically correct.  

Archived