vs. YANKEES 3-9 Game 2

scOtt

1 minute ago, scOtt said:

I thought it was just a high hop over both of their gloves. I lean towards aggressive. If a 3Bman can cut it he has a shorter throw.

Well I didn’t see it of course, I’m listening on the radio while driving to a performance. But Hunter made it sound like it was Nunez’s responsibility. I’m not sure what are they called an error on that play regardless

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Philip said:

Well I didn’t see it of course, I’m listening on the radio while driving to a performance. But Hunter made it sound like it was Nunez’s responsibility. I’m not sure what are they called an error on that play regardless

Performance of what? Loud rock band? :D :D :D

1 minute ago, Philip said:

Reminder:  Hunter is an idiot.  Proceed from that point. 

4 minutes ago, Dreadnought said:

Reminder:  Hunter is an idiot.  Proceed from that point. 

ONLY good thing about Fred and now Joe retiring. Hunter does a lot of radio games and I rarely listen on the radio. :D

Roberts touching on it. We are the go-go Orioles. I've noticed a lot of runnuing, taking the extra base. And better, longer ABs. taking close pitches. Fouling good pitches off. Really scratching out every little bit they can. We might not win a lot of games but this team will be fun to watch.

5 minutes ago, scOtt said:

Roberts touching on it. We are the go-go Orioles. I've noticed a lot of runnuing, taking the extra base. And better, longer ABs. taking close pitches. Fouling good pitches off. Really scratching out every little bit they can. We might not win a lot of games but this team will be fun to watch.

At least when they aren't pitching.

Archived