vs. YANKEES 3-9 Game 2

scOtt

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, scOtt said:

He looked pretty good. I missed the 1st inning and 1st run. Couple hard hit balls. 92 was the most I saw several times. Saw 91 once.

I haven’t checked the lineups yet, but if this is against the Yankees A lineup, that’s actually not a bad days work, all things considered.

Meanwhile Renato Nunez is making it easier to pick someone else. I strongly feel that defense is more important than offense, and it’s better to have a mediocre bat and a good glove than the opposite. I’m not Sure who should be playing third, but I’m not sure it should be Nunez

1 minute ago, Philip said:

Meanwhile Renato Nunez is making it easier to pick someone else. I strongly feel that defense is more important than offense, and it’s better to have a mediocre bat and a good glove than the opposite. I’m not Sure who should be playing third, but I’m not sure it should be Nunez

He seems to have accuracy problems throwing.

31 minutes ago, scOtt said:

Wow !!! There already a PILE of stellar fielding plays.

o

Is that the antithesis of the first game that was played today, between the Orioles and the D-Rays ???

I remember one of your posts in that thread alluding to all of the errors that were committed by both teams combined ........ somewhat similar to Super Bowl V between the Colts and the Cowboys, in which both teams combined for 9 turnovers.

o

Our grocery store has a robot wandering around it now. "Looking for spills" they said. I walked by it last week and heard a clicking noise. Either took my picture or scanned my credit card/license. I'm pretty sure homeland insecurity put it there.

1 minute ago, OFFNY said:

o

Is that the antithesis of the first game that was played today, between the Orioles and the D-Rays ???

I remember one of your posts in that thread alluding to all of the errors that were committed by both teams combined ........ somewhat similar to Super Bowl V between the Colts and the Cowboys, in which both teams combined for 9 turnovers.

o

Man I'll say! That was UGLY this afternoon. Almost wish I didn't have a live stream for it. Ignorance is bliss. ?

7 minutes ago, scOtt said:

Plus, he just cut in front of Martin and then declined to make the play, and Martin lost sight of the ball. I don’t know what happened, but it sure seems like he was responsible for that slab.

9 minutes ago, scOtt said:

Plus, he just cut in front of Martin and then declined to make the play, and Martin lost sight of the ball. I don’t know what happened, but it sure seems like he was responsible for that flub.

1 minute ago, Philip said:

Plus, he just cut in front of Martin and then declined to make the play, and Martin lost sight of the ball. I don’t know what happened, but it sure seems like he was responsible for that slab.

I thought it was just a high hop over both of their gloves. I lean towards aggressive. If a 3Bman can cut it he has a shorter throw.

Archived