Attendance 2019

Frobby

6 minutes ago, Going Underground said:

16,142 on a Sunday. Should be one of the bigger crowds left in the season.Last Dugout Club of the year.Paid of course.

Do the dugout club seats count as paid? Did it look like 16k?  Cant imagine too many watching the game with Ravens playing at the same time.

Just now, atomic said:

Yeah but those people dont watch baseball either.  

Simply not true.    There are plenty of people who care about baseball much more than football.    I’m one of them.  The next game I attend will be the final home Sunday of the year, and I couldn’t care less that I’m missing football that day.

Of course, I realize that those fans are outnumbered by those who care more about football than baseball.  

1 minute ago, Frobby said:

Simply not true.    There are plenty of people who care about baseball much more than football.    I’m one of them.  The next game I attend will be the final home Sunday of the year, and I couldn’t care less that I’m missing football that day.

Of course, I realize that those fans are outnumbered by those who care more about football than baseball.  

Don't remember what year the last football I watched was but it was only because it was Thanksgiving, I was visiting someone, and the game was on while I was waiting for the food.

6 minutes ago, Frobby said:

Even when the Orioles were good Ravens fans outnumbered Orioles fans.  You have an Oriole team tanking in September vs. Ravens opening game.  I know some people who work for Orioles and all they want to talk about is the Ravens.

I was just asking about the crowds size.  Are you watching Rsvens game?

3 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

I've been to a baseball game more recently than I've watched an NFL game on the TV.

For the record I have gone to spring training games.

Are spring training games free?  Wondering why you to spring training games but not Orioles regular season when they play in Tampa.

5 minutes ago, atomic said:

Are spring training games free?  Wondering why you to spring training games but not Orioles regular season when they play in Tampa.

Price isn't an issue with me and the Trop, I've turned down free tickets on numerous occasions.  I have no desire to watch baseball in a dome.

Odd that you would assume price was the issue, after all I, unlike some others, support the OH monetarily with my plus membership.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Frobby said:

I hear ya. I went to a BWW today and it’s nearly impossible to get a baseball game on tv during Football Sunday.

4-Game Set vs. RANGERS ))))))) (September 8th, 9th, 10th, and 11th)

ll18,209 )l) (18% Full)

ll10,596 )l) (23% Full)

ll11,796 )l) (26% Fulll)

ll16,142 )l) (35% Full)

TOTAL lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll  46,743

4-GAME AVERAGElllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll 11,686 

o