New Rosenthal article on Orioles woes

Going Underground

8 minutes ago, Going Underground said:

I know they clamped down at night.During the day many kids eating ice cream and pizza.Clavel is one of my favorites but packed in Remington area of the city .

My daughter loves Pizza and Chamery Ice cream. Maybe I will head down there this weekend.  Clavel looks cool but not the best location it seems. 

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Can_of_corn said:

For a second there I though you were being witty.

Nope, I thought one of our resident trolls started this thread, and while I cant disagree with the term idiot to describe them, cant get away with doing that in an open post.

Then when i checked who actually started the thread, I understand totally.

14 minutes ago, atomic said:

My daughter loves Pizza and Chamery Ice cream. Maybe I will head down there this weekend.  Clavel looks cool but not the best location it seems. 

Neighborhhod in Remington is starting to change. People who can't afford Hampden or Woodberry are moving in slowly.  Want to go to something different, R House. Different vendors and pop ups.> Not all are great. The ice cream place is weird. Look at these flavors:

https://r.housebaltimore.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/R-House-Online-Menu.pdf.

https://r.housebaltimore.com/

7 minutes ago, Going Underground said:

Neighborhhod in Remington is starting to change. People who can't afford Hampden or Woodberry are moving in slowly.  Want to go to something different, R House. Different vendors and pop ups.> Not all are great. The ice cream place is weird. Look at these flavors:

https://r.housebaltimore.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/R-House-Online-Menu.pdf.

https://r.housebaltimore.com/

Birch Beer Vanilla Beans sounds like it might be good.  Everything Bagel not so much. 

31 minutes ago, Frobby said:

For me it’s ten minutes from my house.    

My last year of grad school I got to share a house on Middleton Lane just a stone's throw from Wisconsin. What a fun place for restaurants! Unfortunately I was grad school poor, so I only got to sample the (relatively) cheap places. 

5 minutes ago, Going Underground said:

They are out of Philly I think and is the most expensive ice cream i have ever had. 

Well thanks for sharing.  This place is right near paper moon diner.  I will check it out. 

5 minutes ago, mdbdotcom said:

Trying to merge the original thread with what it turned into ...

What would the ingredients be in a sandwich named after Ken Rosenthal?

Some kind of slider. 

5 minutes ago, Going Underground said:

My favorite ice cream flavor:

John-Waters-Puke-Green-350x135.png

That sounds pretty terrible. In the late 80's I was waiting to get into a bar while John Waters and his entourage where arguing that they shouldn't have to pay the cover charge as they were celebrities.  I asked John Waters if he could spare a cigarette and he tried to hand me the cigarette that had been in his mouth.  They left and I was let in without paying the cover charge. I had another interaction with him that was also very annoying back then.  

2 hours ago, Slappy said:

The only two things I learned were that the O's actually haven't submitted an ASG bid, and that they have not notified MLB of ownership changes.  Both of those things are interesting.

I suspect that the issue with the controlling party is that the sons do not want to be disrespectful of their father.  Peter Angelos remains the principal partner.  John and Lou aren't going to do anything that is not respectful of their dad.  Old school.

Archived