2019-2020 International Signings Thread

So, I'm not 100% sure, but a number of people are saying the international slot the Orioles traded to the Cubs is a 2019/20 slot and not a 2018/19. Considering the Cubs have already exceeded their budget by signing just 3 players, I'm starting to think that's likely true.

8 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

Some hand speed in the BP. Hard to judge these arms at this age, but obviously not a SS arm at this stage. Then again, I usually don't scout 16-year olds. :D

He went to the Miggy Academy?  B-12 can make his arm strong, like bull.  

8 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

Some hand speed in the BP. Hard to judge these arms at this age, but obviously not a SS arm at this stage. Then again, I usually don't scout 16-year olds. :D

I'd give rep but I'm all out apparently.

One thing I've always wondered about these workout videos, especially ones like these...are they swinging hard or only going at like, 80%?  Same with the infield throws, are they going at game speed? 

6 minutes ago, JMU_Birdfan said:

switch hitting short stop 16 year old who is six foot tall. Let's sign as many guys like this as we can.

I wonder about that in any sport.  You have 16 year olds who are 6' 200 lbs and have been shaving for three years.  Then you have 16 year olds who are barely in puberty and are 5' 4", 120.  You draft the guy who hit his growth spurt at 13 and has been dominating kids who're physically inferior.  But does that mean he's going to better than the late bloomer at 19 or 25?