Adley Rutschman 2019

Greg Pappas

37 minutes ago, OriolesMagic83 said:

Great CERA so far. 

For what it’s worth, going into today the GCL Orioles had the second lowest ERA in the GCL, and they also have by far the oldest pitching staff in the league (22.2 vs. 20.4 league average and more than a year older than the next oldest team).    That’s what happens when you sign 18 college pitchers and none out of high school.    So yeah, expect to see a lot of good pitching results from the GCL O’s this year, but it’s not very meaningful.   

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Frobby said:

For what it’s worth, going into today the GCL Orioles had the second lowest ERA in the GCL, and they also have by far the oldest pitching staff in the league (22.2 vs. 20.4 league average and more than a year older than the next oldest team).    That’s what happens when you sign 18 college pitchers and none out of high school.    So yeah, expect to see a lot of good pitching results from the GCL O’s this year, but it’s not very meaningful.   

I am polishing my mantle for a replica 2019 GCL Champions trophy.

1 hour ago, Frobby said:

Don't rain on my parade ?