Orioles open up job spot for Luke-OH

Legend_Of_Joey

If they're adding personnel, I'd be curious if they're replacements and/or different roles. I'd like to see more resources put in the analytics department. Sig has already started doing as such. I'm curious if we see a pendulum and power shift more towards analytics and development which makes more sense to me.

3 hours ago, Going Underground said:

Not being snarky but is Brady Anderson also let go today?

Brady was relieved of his organizational responsibilities this spring. He is employed in an advisory capacity. Manly on strength and conditioning. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Going Underground said:

Mike Elias says that 11 scouts and front office people were let go today. Brady Anderson remains with that organization as an adviser. #Orioles

2 minutes ago, Tx Oriole said:

Dammit.

Meh, I don’t really care.    Just so long as Elias is doing his thing without interference.   

49 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

I would imagine there will be deep change to the minor league staffs this off season as well. Whe Elias got the job, most coaches and managers were already under contract. I imagine we will see one of the largest changes in one season this off season.

Yes, this will be interesting.    I have a feeling Mike Griffin’s head will be on the chopping block.   He’s had a nice run here but our Norfolk pitchers have not been transitioning well to the majors.   Next year is really critical with the highly successful Bowie rotation graduating to Norfolk.   We need a PC there who is completely on board with Chris Holt.