Ynoa heading to Japan

interloper

2 hours ago, esmd said:

He was a JAG, so no loss to the O's, IMO.  Good for him if he gets a nice payday.

The Yankees don't put their players names on the back of their jerseys.  We could just put JAG on the back of our team's uniforms this year.  Would save the seamstress' a lot of work with the way the roster will fluctuate. 

6 minutes ago, atomic said:

The Yankees don't put their players names on the back of their jerseys.  We could just put JAG on the back of our team's uniforms this year.  Would save the seamstress' a lot of work with the way the roster will fluctuate. 

Especially for Wojciechowski.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Frobby said:

Back to Ynoa — he’s too minor a figure for an appreciation thread, but I kind of liked him.     I hope he finds steady work over in Japan and enjoys the experience.   

He'd have those starts where his stuff looked pretty great, just not a lot of consistency. I think he'll do well in Japan.

1 hour ago, Moose Milligan said:

Someone check to see if @wildcard is looking at flight information to Japan to go see his beloved pitch next year.

Sorry but  I think Ynoa had his chances and didn't measure up.

O's seem to be bleeding pitching depth so far this off season.  It would be good to see Elias add some guys that could compete for starting pitching roles.

2 hours ago, Number5 said:

poster-thumb-5531.jpg

One of my partners was the Judge Advocate General of the Army, and we have probably 8-10 lawyers in our DC office who previously were in the JAG corps, at least a couple of whom are still on reserve duty.   It’s great training for a lawyer.