O's claim IF Urena from Jays

Yardball85

15 hours ago, Legend_Of_Joey said:

Copycat league. If he does that and it works, the rest of the league will try to do the same thing. Could you imagine that disaster? 

I imagine prices for guys who can both hit and field would start to go up, at least a little bit. Total disaster.

• weams changed the title to O's claim IF Urena from Jays
9 hours ago, sportsfan8703 said:

We’re 1 more IF pickup away from really wondering why Martin is even on the 40 man. We’ll see what happens. I like Urena’s athleticism. 

I hear you, but he's on the 40-man because he can play SS at a fairly high level. And we really just don't have many of those players in the system. Assuming Urena can pick it at SS, that's 3 on the 40-man before getting into non-40-man guys like Valaika. 

2 hours ago, interloper said:

I hear you, but he's on the 40-man because he can play SS at a fairly high level. And we really just don't have many of those players in the system. Assuming Urena can pick it at SS, that's 3 on the 40-man before getting into non-40-man guys like Valaika. 

Yes, I agree.  Urena >>>> Martin and Valaika.  With a 26 man roster, we should not have to play Wilkerson or Ruiz vs a LHP.