Chris Davis, 2020

Frobby

As I’ve said before. the new regime has had a full season and now a full offseason with Davis I’m sure with oberservations and analysis from last season they put a offseason program in place for Davis to follow so far from everything I’ve read and noticeably seen in added bulk along with a small sample size of at bats it appears to have had a positive impact on CD. I have faith in this regime and believe if anybody can get the best out of CD they can.

• Upvote 3

12 hours ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

2018 OPS+ 49 and 2019 OPS+ 60. 

Also it's not illegal it's just against MLB rules. 

No...

https://blogs.fangraphs.com/are-performance-enhancing-drugs-illegal/

To hope that a player who has done plenty of good things for this team and is not at fault for the exorbitant contract he was given has fallen so low that he is forced to make a decision that most likely harms his own body (in the long run), further embarrasses his team and destroys his remaining legacy, such that it is, is pathetic from where I stand.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, survivedc said:

No...

https://blogs.fangraphs.com/are-performance-enhancing-drugs-illegal/

To hope that a player who has done plenty of good things for this team and is not at fault for the exorbitant contract he was given has fallen so low that he is forced to make a decision that most likely harms his own body (in the long run), further embarrasses his team and destroys his remaining legacy, such that it is, is pathetic from where I stand.

Can this team get any more embarrassed?  Look to the future.

giphy.gif 

52 minutes ago, Oriole1940 said:

Yes, OWKNOWS,  Chris does not report to you, me, or any of the so called baseball experts on this board.  He already has done more for Baltimore baseball and  the city/state than  anyone could have dreamed he would  after we signed him.  He may strike out every at bat this year, I do not know, but as long as he is on the Orioles roster, I for one will respect him.  Criticize him, maybe, but always respect him, and  not  talk  gutter language when commenting about his play or community service.    

OK, find me one post of anyone using "gutter language" when talking about his community service.

I don't remember anyone saying anything bad about what Davis has done for the community.

I think you're making stuff up.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1