How and when will MLB resume in 2020? Update: Owners Agree - Proposal Submitted to Union

PaulFolk

1 hour ago, Can_of_corn said:

I've got 1.8 acres.  If I'm out mowing my lawn, on my property, while not wearing a mask I could be fined?  How am I putting anyone at risk? 

Their is no reason to have a mask on if you are not within 13 feet of another person.

Your property is not in public. If you are inside In public place you should wear a Mask even if you are over 13 feet from people. I am not sure the anti mask. If everyone wore masks everywhere this thing would have been just about over.

Just now, atomic said:

Your property is not in public. If you are inside In public place you should wear a Mask even if you are over 13 feet from people. I am not sure the anti mask. If everyone wore masks everywhere this thing would have been just about over.

You said "leaving the house". 

Evidence exists that the virus doesn't travel further than 13 feet.  If I am by myself in a public place not within that zone what purpose does the mask serve? 

I'm fine with my rights being limited when it impacts the rights of others but that isn't the case here.  If I am going for a morning jog and staying away from others the only thing a mask does is interfere with my breathing.

49 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

Evidence exists that the virus doesn't travel further than 13 feet.  If I am by myself in a public place not within that zone what purpose does the mask serve? 

I'm fine with my rights being limited when it impacts the rights of others but that isn't the case here.  If I am going for a morning jog and staying away from others the only thing a mask does is interfere with my breathing.

Mythbusters showed that a sneeze can travel 30 feet, so I have serious doubts that the virus is capped at 13.  I've exercised without a mask almost every day of the quarantine, including running 3-4 miles in the area around my house.  But staying pretty far from any other humans.

1 minute ago, DrungoHazewood said:

Mythbusters showed that a sneeze can travel 30 feet, so I have serious doubts that the virus is capped at 13.  I've exercised without a mask almost every day of the quarantine, including running 3-4 miles in the area around my house.  But staying pretty far from any other humans.

Sneezing isn't a symptom so that would be a pretty uncommon occurrence for most folks.  Obviously if for some reason you sneeze on a regular basis you should account for that. 

4 hours ago, Can_of_corn said:

Sneezing isn't a symptom so that would be a pretty uncommon occurrence for most folks.  Obviously if for some reason you sneeze on a regular basis you should account for that. 

When you are running you are breathing through your mouth with force.  You are potentially spreading the virus everywhere.  If it is inconvenient for you to jog without a mask don’t jog.

2 minutes ago, atomic said:

When you are running you are breathing through your mouth with force.  You are potentially spreading the virus everywhere.  If it is inconvenient for you to jog without a mask don’t jog.

No, I'm potentially spreading the virus in a circle with a 13 foot radius. 

7 hours ago, DrungoHazewood said:

Or really, really ugly?

7 hours ago, Can_of_corn said:

Hey now!

I have a picture of Corn saved on my harddrive. While I don't like judging whether dudes are good looking or not, Corn isn't ugly by any means.

I have LOTS of pictures saved... ?

6 hours ago, Can_of_corn said:

Jogging could get you shot...

apparently.

Why hasn't everyone aware of the Homeland Security Research that showed that the virus dies within 10 seconds after exposure to sunlight

The research was done by our very own Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Lab by people I know and know  do great work

The virus is not going to be spread by joggers running outside, nor by folks sitting  in the sun on a beach.

This isn't the bubonic plague, or anthrax, or small pox, or Ebola.... it is a flu virus more deadly to the old and morbidly obese, perhaps less deadly to the young and healthy than other recent Corona viruses.