Those dirty Blue Jays

SteveA

First they take the guy (Martin) a lot of people on here hoped the Orioles would take.

Then they went and took a pitcher named Palmer.

And now they take Zach Britton.

At this point they're obviously just effing with our minds.

Maybe this is why our old Zach changed his name with Zack.   Is it like the Screen Actors Guild?   Can two players have the same name?   (I know I remember the Mike Smith's but one of them never made it to the majors).

I had the same reaction seeing that.  Now can he get to the Show while Zack is still in division - that'd be a matchup.

I'd think we have copacetic brains, except that now I'm ready to turn towards Kumar enthusiasm to round out the Rutschman supporting cast, but that sounds like it might carry some risk tonight.

You can get 1-1 for half the raw number of losses this year! 

8 hours ago, SteveA said:

First they take the guy (Martin) a lot of people on here hoped the Orioles would take.

Maybe this is why our old Zach changed his name with Zack.   Is it like the Screen Actors Guild?   Can two players have the same name?   (I know I remember the Mike Smith's but one of them never made it to the majors).

There are/were the two Sliding Billy Hamiltons, both outfielders and the fastest players of their day.  Just separated by 115 years. 

Two Dutch Leonards, both pitchers, one from the teens and 20s, one from the 30s and 40s.  Both won over 150 games.  But Dutch was a nickname.

9 hours ago, SteveA said:

At least they didn’t take Daniel Cabrera....probably smart though