Sept. 27th: Hangout Saturday Night at the Yard!!!

ScottieBaseball

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alrighty...I just finally caught up with the manager at the Wharf Rat, Emily.

While they're not allowed to do discounts on game days, she did offer to cordon off the entire pool table area just for us on Saturday starting at 5pm. She also said we're welcome to stay as long as we like, especially if the game gets rained out.

The food is WAY better there than at Edgar's, and while there won't be $2 Miller Lite Drafts, their house brews are already pretty cheap. Truthfully, the good folks at the Wharf Rat seem pretty happy to be hosting us.

I also wanted to mention that the Orioles are planning a bunch of fun events as part of their Fan Appreciation Weekend. They'll be giving away everything from season tickets to jerseys off the players' backs.

There's also a few surprises coming for Hangouters only inside Oriole Park, so if you're on the fence as to whether or not you're going to make the trip...make the trip!

Very nice. See you there. I'll be there around six as my Aunt & Uncle have their 40th Anniversary party that afternoon.

Scott - looking at the weather, it wouldn't surprise me if tonight's game is rained out and tomorrow becomes a twi-night doubleheader. Do we have a plan for that contingency?

I would think that the O's would be able to find seats for everyone who has a ticket to either game ;)

Scott - looking at the weather, it wouldn't surprise me if tonight's game is rained out and tomorrow becomes a twi-night doubleheader. Do we have a plan for that contingency?

Good question Frobby!

Either way we'll be in Section 5. If it turns into a day-night doubleheader on Saturday, a separate ticket will be required for both games. Our tickets will still be honored for the night game as planned. If it became a single-admission doubleheader, the 9/26 tickets would have to be exchanged for the 9/27 game, meaning we'd still already have our tickets.

If tonight gets rained out and it becomes a single-admission doubleheader, I will make plans and post them here. For now I'm planning on getting to the Wharf Rat between 5-5:30 and will head over to Oriole Park around 6:45.

Props to Dan Stahl for answering my e-mail so quickly!

I thought of that too... would they even bother to make it up? Toronto and Baltimore being... Toronto and Baltimore.... :P

My seats are sec 29 RowF Seats 1-4 with a parking pass:):clap3:

I love My neighbor:)

Will we be left out if do not have tickets in sec 5:(?

I even bought a Orange and Black corsage to wear for my 29th Bday!:laughlol:

I will come say hi...and I hope you guys will come say hi to me!!!

Section 29? GOOD seats! Club Level inside the dugouts! Wanna trade? :P

I dont think its club level:eektf:

You are welcome to come sit with us:)

If I am allowed I will come to Sec 5 too!:)

Ok, I looked at my seating chart wrong, not Club Level. Still, nice seats! A stone's throw from the O's broadcast box.

And I don't think you'll have any trouble coming out to sec. 5. I expect a sparse crowd... :P Don't think anyone is going to be fighting us for seats. We all would love you to come out and visit!

Archived