Sept. 27th: Hangout Saturday Night at the Yard!!!

ScottieBaseball

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll be there, but a girl from work already got us tickets so I won't be in Section 5.

Also, does anyone have any recommendations for bars/clubs after the game, she wants me to take her out afterwards and I'm not familiar with what's around the Harbor.

You can walk over to the Market Place section and find about 5 or 6 bars/clubs there. If you want something more subdued, Tir Na Nog or M&S Grill in Harborplace aren't bad bets.

Alrighty...I just finally caught up with the manager at the Wharf Rat, Emily.

While they're not allowed to do discounts on game days, she did offer to cordon off the entire pool table area just for us on Saturday starting at 5pm. She also said we're welcome to stay as long as we like, especially if the game gets rained out.

The food is WAY better there than at Edgar's, and while there won't be $2 Miller Lite Drafts, their house brews are already pretty cheap. Truthfully, the good folks at the Wharf Rat seem pretty happy to be hosting us.

I also wanted to mention that the Orioles are planning a bunch of fun events as part of their Fan Appreciation Weekend. They'll be giving away everything from season tickets to jerseys off the players' backs.

There's also a few surprises coming for Hangouters only inside Oriole Park, so if you're on the fence as to whether or not you're going to make the trip...make the trip!

While they're not allowed to do discounts on game days, she did offer to cordon off the entire pool table area just for us on Saturday starting at 5pm. She also said we're welcome to stay as long as we like, especially if the game gets rained out.

The food is WAY better there than at Edgar's, and while there won't be $2 Miller Lite Drafts, their house brews are already pretty cheap. Truthfully, the good folks at the Wharf Rat seem pretty happy to be hosting us.

I also wanted to mention that the Orioles are planning a bunch of fun events as part of their Fan Appreciation Weekend. They'll be giving away everything from season tickets to jerseys off the players' backs.

There's also a few surprises coming for Hangouters only inside Oriole Park, so if you're on the fence as to whether or not you're going to make the trip...make the trip!

Can I get surprises too?:eek:It is not my fault my neighbor already got me tickets for my 29th B day!:)

Does that include Hangouters not in section 5? :)

Archived