Sept. 27th: Hangout Saturday Night at the Yard!!!

ScottieBaseball

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Love to see you both! I have to git moving. Looking forward to tonight very much!

Accuweather looks clear and the O's haven't announced a rain out. I'm heading downtown shortly.

Even if you're not a regular contributor here, even if you've never been out to a Hangout night, meet me at the Wharf Rat if you want tickets to tonight's game!!! See you there!!!

Had a great time at the game, as always. Enjoyed talking to Jagwar, Barb (forgot your name), BaltimoreChop, ScottieBaseball, scOtt, and J.D. Wished I would have stayed longer to see what the attendance would be for that game. Did think it was great that OH is undefeated this season!!

I want to say thanks again to the OH staff for getting us the deal on tix for the game, the T-Shirts and hat from the Orioles (hope that Roberts doesn't get traded now). I liked going to the Wharf Rat for pre-game drinks. I think this place is better than Edgar's.

Had a great time at the game, as always. Enjoyed talking to Jagwar, Barb (forgot your name), BaltimoreChop, ScottieBaseball, scOtt, and J.D. Wished I would have stayed longer to see what the attendance would be for that game. Did think it was great that OH is undefeated this season!!

I want to say thanks again to the OH staff for getting us the deal on tix for the game, the T-Shirts and hat from the Orioles (hope that Roberts doesn't get traded now). I liked going to the Wharf Rat for pre-game drinks. I think this place is better than Edgar's.

Was I there? Oh crap. I don't remember tonight. *sighs*

Were you there when J.D. got drunk and made bad MASN jokes all night? MASN was!

Archived