Doubleheaders this season will be 7-inning games

MurphDogg

2 hours ago, Ruzious said:

Frankly, that's a stupid response on multiple levels.  

Personally, I didnt think too much of the 10 pitch rule. As a hitter, you are taught to keep working the pitcher and count, it tires out the pitcher and sometimes after 8-10 pitches, they make a mistake and leave one over the plate.

Not every batter is able to work the count and do this, but why limited the good ones, because the bad ones, can't?

Im sorry, if my smart arse response offended you.

4 minutes ago, Redskins Rick said:

Personally, I didnt think too much of the 10 pitch rule. As a hitter, you are taught to keep working the pitcher and count, it tires out the pitcher and sometimes after 8-10 pitches, they make a mistake and leave one over the plate.

Not every batter is able to work the count and do this, but why limited the good ones, because the bad ones, can't?

Im sorry, if my smart arse response offended you.

That's a much better response - though that's anything but the way I was taught to bat through high school.  Then again, my HS team was not good.  

2 hours ago, Redskins Rick said:

I wasnt even good enough for my HS team, did pretty well in rec league, but oh well. lol

Heck, I'm pretty sure the only reason I made the team was because my older brother was a good athlete, and they figured I'd eventually be like him.  Sorry coaches - I was decent at 3rd base - usually - but I couldn't hit or run.