Stewart optioned

Legend_Of_Joey

He has a problem with his stance, He keeps bouncing his bat off of the top of his shoulder before every pitch. He needs to stop this bad habit and keep his bat more up rght and still before every pitch. He is late on every pitch due to this glitch. Can someone tell him?

6 hours ago, Philip said:

Will we ever see him again?

is Mullins better?

He needs to clear his head that is for sure. My guess is at some point somebody gets hurt/let go  and he gets another chance 

Mullins is more useful off the bench. Faster, better defender. 

5 hours ago, section18 said:

He has a problem with his stance, He keeps bouncing his bat off of the top of his shoulder before every pitch. He needs to stop this bad habit and keep his bat more up rght and still before every pitch. He is late on every pitch due to this glitch. Can someone tell him?

I feel like they pay people to watch these things and if it’s a problem to fix it.

It may not be a problem, or not his only problem.

2 minutes ago, Enjoy Terror said:

I feel like they pay people to watch these things and if it’s a problem to fix it.

It may not be a problem, or not his only problem.

Exactly.  One would hope with all the cameras and cutting edge tech they've been buying they would have someone on stuff like this.

Then again evidently no one suggested to Bundy he throw his worst pitch less often /shrug.