I'd go with Nomads.

o

Nomads, tramps, and thieves ........

We'd hear it from the people of the town, they'd call us

o

2 minutes ago, Natty said:

E3 on Davis.

Everything that's happened this inning against Cobb was affected by the 2 base error on Davis to start the inning.  I mean... Davis barely moved his feet.  Granted, the ball was hit hard, but it wasn't hit so hard that Davis couldn't have moved his feet and made it much easier to get the damn ball.  That's either frikkin laziness, or he's lost another step this year.  Dammit, why in the frik does he still play????  There's no amount of money that makes it right to play him.  

11 minutes ago, Chavez Ravine said:

It’s all poppy and new wave-ish with social commentary lyrics so it might not be your current mood.  I love it cuz it reminds me of when I was young and hanging out in LA clubs. The musical he did is Passing Strange. Spike Lee filmed it and they played it on Great Performances??? I felt very old.

For me, the new wave influence doesn't mesh well with the vocal style.  I'm thinking it isn't for me.  Thanks for mentioning it tho.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Ruzious said:

Everything that's happened this inning against Cobb was affected by the 2 base error on Davis to start the inning.  I mean... Davis barely moved his feet.  Granted, the ball was hit hard, but it wasn't hit so hard that Davis couldn't have moved his feet and made it much easier to get the damn ball.  That's either frikkin laziness, or he's lost another step this year.  Dammit, why in the frik does he still play????  There's no amount of money that makes it right to play him.  

They have no reason to play him.

If he has to sit on the bench then so be it. but he should only be on the field if the alternative is forfeiting the game.

5 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

They have no reason to play him.

If he has to sit on the bench then so be it. but he should only be on the field if the alternative is forfeiting the game.

Helping their chances of losing would be best reason to play him. 

24 minutes ago, OFFNY said:

o

We'd hear it from the people of the town, they'd call us

o

Great remix, lol. The original is great too. 

The Phillies have a lot of talent on the roster, I think they have a good chance to make the playoffs the way the Nats and Mets are playing.