Play Ball

wildcard

On 2/24/2021 at 5:39 PM, SteveA said:

It's a shame the first game won't be on the radio (Frobby posted the dates that 105.7 would air radio broadcasts in another thread).   I'm sure they wanted to but 105.7 is also the Terps basketball station and they have a game Sunday.

Only one game in the first 21 days of exhibitions is on the radio outside the M-F 1:05 timeslot, which I can't listen to at work.   That's next Saturday,  March 6.   Man, I'm going to be jonesing for some O's game action.

Game is on Pirates radio for those that have MLB app.  Looks like all games this week except Toronto will be covered by Orioles or opposition either on radio or TV.

It's a shame the first game won't be on the radio (Frobby posted the dates that 105.7 would air radio broadcasts in another thread).   I'm sure they wanted to but 105.7 is also the Terps basketball station and they have a game Sunday.

Only one game in the first 21 days of exhibitions is on the radio outside the M-F 1:05 timeslot, which I can't listen to at work.   That's next Saturday,  March 6.   Man, I'm going to be jonesing for some O's game action.

It'll be on MLB Gameday... no pitch counts but we'll be able to follow it some.

53 minutes ago, eddie83 said:

Game is on Pirates radio for those that have MLB app.  Looks like all games this week except Toronto will be covered by Orioles or opposition either on radio or TV.

Next Sunday's game March 7@Pittsburgh is televised. I'm over 3 hours from Pitt but for some reason we have ATT Sportsnet -Pitt on our cable package. So I'll be able to watch then.

58 minutes ago, scOtt said:

Next Sunday's game March 7@Pittsburgh is televised. I'm over 3 hours from Pitt but for some reason we have ATT Sportsnet -Pitt on our cable package. So I'll be able to watch then.

I remember you saying that in the past. 

Quick glance Orioles at Pitts is also on Pirates TV March 11, 19 and 22.  

Of course in regular season it’s blacked out but spring having the MLB.Tv package is good being an Orioles fan. One perk of having a ticket package. 

I just don’t get Orioles/MASN. I mean games start tomorrow and still no word about TV schedule. Hard to fathom. 

3 hours ago, eddie83 said:

I remember you saying that in the past. 

Quick glance Orioles at Pitts is also on Pirates TV March 11, 19 and 22.  

Of course in regular season it’s blacked out but spring having the MLB.Tv package is good being an Orioles fan. One perk of having a ticket package. 

I just don’t get Orioles/MASN. I mean games start tomorrow and still no word about TV schedule. Hard to fathom. 

:D :D :D

I hadn't checked the whole way thru. Pitt announcers are terrible. Just boring as hell. Plus EVERY time we play them they bring up '79 again! :mad:

But it's O's baseball in ST. :D Any port in a storm!

I have your solution

Charming Vintage Design Retro AM/FM Transistor Radio47096862_001_b?$xlarge$=&fit=constrain&q