Strangest fact of O's 2021 ST

wildcard

6 hours ago, scOtt said:

I always say, pizza is like sex. Even when it's bad it's still really good.

?

I thought I made up that saying!  As I say: pizza is like sex — there’s no such thing as bad pizza!

I really do love them all, from deep dish to NY style to the real thin crusts.   

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Frobby said:

I thought I made up that saying!  As I say: pizza is like sex — there’s no such thing as bad pizza!

Haven't tried this Detroit-style that seems to be the big fad these days.  It's on my culinary to-do list.

6 minutes ago, Frobby said:

I don’t know..That frozen pizza brand Elios is hot garbage.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Sports Guy said:

I don’t know..That frozen pizza brand Elios is hot garbage.

I probably should exclude frozen pizza.   

Some lady who lives nearby has been selling homemade pizza dough, so we’ve made pizza at home about ten times during the pandemic.   Her dough is delicious.

23 minutes ago, Frobby said:

I probably should exclude frozen pizza.   

Some lady who lives nearby has been selling homemade pizza dough, so we’ve made pizza at home about ten times during the pandemic.   Her dough is delicious.

Homemade is so good.

The only issue I have had is getting into the oven without it falling apart or “drooping down”.

Doesn’t happen all the time but it does sometimes.  Need to get better at that.

Would love to add an outdoor pizza oven to my outdoor cooking but don’t make it at home enough to justify the cost.

1 hour ago, Beef Supreme said:

And not the only one in the freezer section.

Also, Papa John's. The box tastes better than the pie. "Better ingredients" than what? Wonder bread and ketchup?

When the best thing you can say about the pizza is they give you a damn good dipping sauce, you know there’s a problem.

• Upvote 1