Hunter Harvey debuts at Norfolk

Frobby

14 hours ago, Moose Milligan said:

I'm just glad he made it through without getting hurt.

And hopefully Harvey can make it through Memorial Day before he's on the injured list again for some type of ailment. 

Harvey can be a stabilizing influence on the bullpen, but how long will he be able to play before getting hurt again. 

9 hours ago, wildcard said:

I would like to see  Hunter stay at AAA for a while.  He has never pitched there much.  I think it could help him.  I  think Tate is the guy the O's need to get healthy and back in the O's pen.

I don’t think he stays for 30 days and injuries could crop up to get him here sooner but I could see him being down there for a few weeks..make sure all is good, get some innings in, etc..almost needs to start over again.

I thought it was a little surprising that he pitched two innings in his first rehab start. I guess they need everybody to be a multiple innings reliever this year. Anyway, I would be surprised if he pitches more than one or two more games at AAA. If he's there longer, then it's because he's really ineffective. I don't think the Orioles would have sent him to Norfolk to rehab if he didn't look good in Florida.