Father's Day June 20th: Rubber match against the Blue Jays

OsFanSinceThe80s

1 minute ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

Tate probably isn't around when the O's are above .500 again. Which means he gets bumped by better pitching talent or the rebuild takes so long his Orioles tenure is over. 

I haven’t seen anything that stands out about him. I just hope on a team like this he keeps getting chances. 

By the time we are good there may not be one member of our pen still on the team.  

2 minutes ago, eddie83 said:

I haven’t seen anything that stands out about him. I just hope on a team like this he keeps getting chances. 

By the time we are good there may not be one member of our pen still on the team.  

I don't think Tate is terrible, but I don't see much room for him when hopefully better talent starts getting promoted to the roster. 

9 minutes ago, eddie83 said:

Hays doesn’t look like he is running as fast as in the past.  

He isn’t I have noticed it a few days and Hyde clearly didn’t want him to pinch run in yesterday’s game but he still went in for Stewart.  You could here Hyde yelling at him when he went in, what are you doing.  No not now.

2 minutes ago, bpilktree said:

He isn’t I have noticed it a few days and Hyde clearly didn’t want him to pinch run in yesterday’s game but he still went in for Stewart.  You could here Hyde yelling at him when he went in, what are you doing.  No not now.

Wow. I missed that. I am a big fan of Hays. He needs to stay on the field. Speed is a big part of his game. Just hope he starts to get and stay healthy. 

2 hours ago, bpilktree said:

I heard that too on yesterday's broadcast, but doesn't the manager have to tell a player to go out and pinch run? Is it even possible that Hays just went out there on his own without instructions from Hyde?