Astros-Orioles tonight

Explosivo

30 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

Eshelman vs Greinke, what could go wrong for the Orioles? lol 

Crazier things have happened! Mullins and Mancini are rested. Mountcastle is on a tear. Killer B’s? I give you…the killer M’s!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Philip said:

The real excitement of the series is going to be who is going to pitch tomorrow?

Although I just read an article about the fiasco that is going on in Arizona right now so God help those poor guys over there, it could be worse.

TBA is probably the O's best chance to steal a game in Houston. 

4 minutes ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

TBA is probably the O's best chance to steal a game in Houston. 

It would be cool if the O's called someone up without announcing it, and then sent him to the mound with no name or number on his jersey.  The PA announcer would refer to him only as Pitcher X.  

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Three Run Homer said:

It would be cool if the O's called someone up without announcing it, and then sent him to the mound with no name or number on his jersey.  The PA announcer would refer to him only as Pitcher X.  

Has anyone tracked down Sidd Finch? This could be his shot!

4 minutes ago, Three Run Homer said:

Official Rule 3.03(a):  All players on a team shall wear uniforms identical in color, trim and style, and all players’ uniforms shall include minimal six-inch numbers on their backs. 

The player's name is not required, as the NYYs and RS demonstrate.

1 hour ago, Explosivo said:

I’ll be at the game with my paw. Lord grant us strength! Big Tom vs Greinke, can we pull off the miracle of miracles? It’d be neat to see!

We'll all be able to hear you when the two of you yell "Cheater! Cheater!" as I'm sure you will, if only to get to know the 'Stros fans around you.