Your 2022 FA Wish List

Il BuonO

On 9/28/2021 at 12:43 PM, OriolesMagic83 said:

If that happens, I will know the O's were bought by a fabulously rich hedge fund manager.  That looks like a good plan. 

DIdn't work for the Mets even though their new fabulously rich hedge fund manager spent lavishly. I'm actually glad for the point it makes--compare with the Giants and the Rays.

4 hours ago, Il BuonO said:

Care to expound? Regale us with your opinion as to why not.

Seen it. Done it. We don’t need to bring big  3/4 starter and call them an Ace that’s foolish. Either the Os scrape this plan of rebuilding or they look to spend some actual money or trade away capital for a top line starter. I’m actually not believing that the current regime will not sign any FA of any significance and not trade away star prospects for a real Ace. 

59 minutes ago, Pushmonkey said:

Seen it. Done it. We don’t need to bring big  3/4 starter and call them an Ace that’s foolish. Either the Os scrape this plan of rebuilding or they look to spend some actual money or trade away capital for a top line starter. I’m actually not believing that the current regime will not sign any FA of any significance and not trade away star prospects for a real Ace. 

So you think the O's will sign a top FA starter or trade top prospects for an ace?  Just seeing if I read that right.

10 minutes ago, OriolesMagic83 said:

So you think the O's will sign a top FA starter or trade top prospects for an ace?  Just seeing if I read that right.

No, I don’t think they will do that. But that would be the only change to the current team for 2022.