Tuesday, August 10: Tigers in town

SteveA

I was about to say Plutko is terrible, but he saved me the trouble..

It is a contradiction that a guy can be terrible AND eat innings. If he is terrible, he can’t eat innings, so dump him and bring up someone else. Plutko has never been part of the future, he’s barely been part of the present. So there’s no reason to keep,him, and hasn’t been all season.

1 minute ago, Philip said:

I was about to say Plutko is terrible, but he saved me the trouble..

It is a contradiction that a guy can be terrible AND eat innings. If he is terrible, he can’t eat innings, so dump him and bring up someone else. Plutko has never been part of the future, he’s barely been part of the present. So there’s no reason to keep,him, and hasn’t been all season.

You’re looking at it the wrong way. You see, it’s only a two run game when he comes in. If Plutko comes in it’s almost assured it won’t remain that way. And they’re one step closer to a higher draft pick. 

Arizona look out, the Orioles are bad, too!

So if the Tiger outfielder hadn't held onto the ball in the collision, then there would have been an extra baserunner in the 8th and DJ would have just been out #2 instead of out #3, and these two hits would have given the O's 7 runs and Franco would be run #8 in 3rd and Mate rib #9 on 2nd right now.