Wednesday, September 15: John Means vs the Evil Empire

SteveA

1 minute ago, O's84 said:

Not that BA is the end all be all.  But of the 4 batters after Urias, 3 have a BA under .200, and the one that is above is BA .205.  

Oh and look, the umpire just robbed Means of a strike out.  This guy is bad at his job.

As you know, three of those are due to injuries to the starters (Mancini .261, Mateo .280, Severino .239) and the fourth has been chosen for his glove over the released Franco.

5 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

Ooof. Palmer stumbling through the questions. Dropped the “disabled” word, a big no-no in this day and age. 

TBH Palmer has been in decline this season and last. I'm a bit concerned. Maybe he needed Thorne to stay in rhythm and Hunter to carp at?

4 minutes ago, LA2 said:

As you know, three of those are due to injuries to the starters (Mancini .261, Mateo .280, Severino .239) and the fourth has been chosen for his glove over the released Franco.

I know, just want to beat the Yankees and it's a crap lineup.  Next year will be better but I'd like it if the Yanks missed the playoffs this year.