OH Trade Ideas> Come Inside

Greg Pappas

My thinking was that LAD would upgrade the offense at 3B by replacing Blake with Huff. Is Huff really that much more of a defensive liability than Blake?

I've read that the Dodgers are also looking for BP help. Why not make it Roberts, Huff, and Sherrill for Kemp, DeJesus, and friends? :D LAD makes some solid upgrades to the infield and BP for a run at a WS while the O's move some salary and get younger.

I think Blake is clearly better than Huff defensively.

And if the Dodgers move Kemp, the had better be making more than "solid upgrades." Don't let those wild Cano-for-Kemp rumors fool you. That's all from the East Coast honks and Yankee lovers.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think Blake is clearly better than Huff defensively.

And if the Dodgers move Kemp, the had better be making more than "solid upgrades." Don't let those wild Cano-for-Kemp rumors fool you. That's all from the East Coast honks and Yankee lovers.

Would you like Daniel Cabrera, too? A lot of people think he's the next Randy Johnson. :D:D:D

this is in NO way any inside info, just a thought

what about Aubrey Huff for Delmon Young? (this assuming we can move luke scott to 1b, sign tex, etc etc)

Not sure if they think Huff could play 3b everyday, but maybe, what do u guys think

this is in NO way any inside info, just a thought

what about Aubrey Huff for Delmon Young? (this assuming we can move luke scott to 1b, sign tex, etc etc)

Not sure if they think Huff could play 3b everyday, but maybe, what do u guys think

The Rays just said there is no way they would take back Young. After that kind of statement I do not know that I want him. Besides we do not need him.

The Rays just said there is no way they would take back Young. After that kind of statement I do not know that I want him. Besides we do not need him.

Delmon has way more potential than any name this board has talked about this off season IMO. Pie and Young don't even fit into the same sentence in terms of talent. Yeah i agree that we don't need an OF, but I thought this was an interesting idea- as long as we didn't do the Pie trade, which does seem semi likely (which I have no problem with)

Should be an interesting week

Archived