Orioles have a "major announcement" at 9am on Friday 2/18 at Camden Yards. (Update: McCartney concert announced)

OsFanSinceThe80s

2 minutes ago, Orioles0615 said:

Finally a silver lining to the delay/cancellation of MLB games: making ballpark transitions from baseball to concerts and back again less rushed.

BTW, if you have an interest in Sir Paul's music, I highly recommend seeing him perform at least once. It's a great show and, at least for those of us of a certain age, a unique atmosphere. (And there are lots of fans there in their teens, 20's and 30's, singing along.)

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, btdart20 said:

Is the left-center wall going to jut out like that around the bullpen?  Pretty cool if so!  

Honestly, I have the other opinion that it would look really, really bad. Like the area was just carved out and won't flow with the rest of the park. But I'll wait to see it complete before having a final opinion on it. 

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Sports Guy said:

Does JA really think fans are going to fall for the idea that he used (from Joel concert) and will use profits from future concerts to help fund the ML team?  Lol

Are Pearl Jam and Foo Fighters still "big acts"?

I guess it's a good sign they are moving from Boomer rock to Gen X acts...

Only two generations to go...