Grayson Rodriguez 2022

justD

Sounds like this. Probably gone for a couple of weeks at least.

https://www.facebook.com/healthystreet/photos/a.565389920280589/1280816005404640/?type=3

Latissimus Dorsi muscle has a role to play in a majority of activities performed by the body. Thus, there are many causative factors that may result in straining of the muscle which can cause Latissimus Dorsi cramp; prime cause amongst which is the repetitive and continuous activity involving the muscle. Some of the other causes are listed below:

- Repetitively reaching forward or overhead
- Constant pushing up and pulling down of the arms
- Repeated movement of shoulder blades
- Throwing and pulling of heavy objects.

The common activities that can result in the Latissimus Dorsi Cramps are swimming, baseball, gymnastics, chopping wood, shovelling, swinging and rock climbing.

🔒 Treatments to Get Relief from Latissimus Dorsi Cramps?
The healing of the Latissimus Dorsi Cramps take time depending upon the extent of injury. The key rules for speedy recovery involve:

- Maintain restricted activities, which provoke pain for 2 to 4 weeks. So injured muscles fibers gets enough time to heal.

- As dehydration causes Latissimus Dorsi muscles to cramp and form knots, it is important to prevent dehydration by drinking plenty of water.

• Upvote 3

34 minutes ago, Jagwar said:

Maybe Grayson actually told Britton "This is stupid. I'm dominating these schmoes like little leaguers. I don't want to pitch anymore unless it's in a jersey that says 'Baltimore' or 'Orioles' on the front."

Gulf Coast League Orioles start their season soon, right?

2 minutes ago, WarehouseChatter said:

Just found this gem from the Tide’s own doc.  It was written in regard to Noah Syndergaard’s lat injury and just scared the hell out of me.

https://www.drcarofino.com/blog/mlb-pitcher-suffers-rare-latissimus-dorsi-injury#:~:text=Noah Syndergaard%2C MLB pitcher%2C was,what to do about it.

I read that and...

Q4i.gif

3 minutes ago, WarehouseChatter said:

Just found this gem from the Tide’s own doc.  It was written in regard to Noah Syndergaard’s lat injury and just scared the hell out of me.

https://www.drcarofino.com/blog/mlb-pitcher-suffers-rare-latissimus-dorsi-injury#:~:text=Noah Syndergaard%2C MLB pitcher%2C was,what to do about it.

Well at least the O's didn't give Syndergaard $25 mill.  It's a long shot for that guy not to get injured.

1 hour ago, WarehouseChatter said:

It occurred to me that Richard Bleier got surgery for a "lat strain". His looked way, way worse than Grayson's though. 

3 hours ago, Aristotelian said:

It occurred to me that Richard Bleier got surgery for a "lat strain". His looked way, way worse than Grayson's though. 

A lat tear seems like it would be very painful.  GrayRod didn't seem to be in pain.  I hope he just needs rest and rehab.  I would think you get surgery for a tear and not a strain.  I would think Richard Bleier had a tear.