Orioles option DJ Stewart

Legend_Of_Joey

I think someone from outside the organization is coming.  They make a spot on the 40 man the other day DFA’ing Mattison.  Now they have an empty spot on the roster as well. I am thinking it could be pitcher that maybe either starts Tuesday or piggy backs with Kremer. 

1 minute ago, bpilktree said:

I think someone from outside the organization is coming.  They make a spot on the 40 man the other day DFA’ing Mattison.  Now they have an empty spot on the roster as well. I am thinking it could be pitcher that maybe either starts Tuesday or piggy backs with Kremer. 

Kremer supposedly has an oblique strain.

1 minute ago, bpilktree said:

Kremer is being evaluated for an oblique injury he got when he warmed up in the bullpen during todays game. 

I’ll admit to being lax on the roster rules right now, so I don’t know if they can move Stewart for a pitcher or not.

2 minutes ago, bpilktree said:

Yea that's the only thing that makes sense.  No reason to have him break camp with the team only to send him down now.