ESPN's Ravech: Teixeira has "enormous attraction to the Orioles" Close to signing

Tony-OH

Some people here need to step away from the ledge.

I can't believe people are genuinely concerned because Belkast didn't use enough smiley faces or exclamation points.:rolleyes:

Spot on. I'm really excited/eager/etc. , too, but...just...wow.
Right...Nothing Belkast said should be looked at as negative.

Agreed, just because "X" amount of minutes have gone by with out a post from the guy doesn't mean something bad has happen.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll tell you who will be relieved - Nick Markakis.

The guy probably feels like an ant underneath a magnifying glass with the sun shining down on him.

Something tells me playing in Baltimore is playing baseball cloaked in anonymity.

I don't think Nick sweats it.

I think Tex signing will be bittersweet for him, though. It'll be nice to have him in the lineup, but how come they couldn't pony up a few million for him?

Something tells me playing in Baltimore is playing baseball cloaked in anonymity.

I don't think Nick sweats it.

I think Tex signing will be bittersweet for him, though. It'll be nice to have him in the lineup, but how come they couldn't pony up a few million for him?

Personally I don't think he was anywhere close to the Orioles #. I think the Tex signing would bring his $ back down a bit because he'd see the club is comitted to winning.

So then, that would be bad news for me...ummm...what is Big Pete's terminal and how does it know Tex is an Oriole?

The ECHO Virtual Terminal is a secure, browser-based interface that enables businesses to process credit card and electronic check transactions from any Best I could come up with. Maybe he hacked PA bank account.:laughlol:

Archived