2022 Ongoing Lineup Thread

OsFanSinceThe80s

The positive is that it is good to see Hays in the lineup today,  I was a little worried that wrist would blow up over night and he would miss some time.  Hopefully it is okay and he isn't trying to play through something he shouldn't.

Today is a bad lineup, but this is to be expected.  They don't typically field the A-lineup on a getaway day like today or on a Sunday afternoon.  

Sucks not being able to see Adley at bats, those are required watching.  But if the game is late and close, you know he'll pinch hit for Chirinos.  Dude needs a break anyway.  But the first 1-4 have been pretty much automatic outs lately.  Blech. 

8 minutes ago, interloper said:

Embarrassing lineup. On the one hand, Hyde punts on the series-deciding game by starting a bunch of scrubs. On the other hand, if he's punting he might as well play Vavra if he's a guy he doesn't trust. Absolutely maddening. 

1 minute ago, spleen1015 said:

Why bring up Vavra and not give him any AB, especially today?

Getting the feeling they're gonna do Vavra like they did Stowers.  Up for a bit, mostly on the bench, gets sent back down for no real reason.

The Orioles have made the following roster moves:

Recalled RHP Logan Gillaspie from Triple-A Norfolk.

Recalled RHP Beau Sulser from Triple-A Norfolk.

Optioned LHP Nick Vespi to Triple-A Norfolk after yesterday’s game.

Placed RHP Tyler Wells on the 15-day Injured List with lower left side discomfort.

37 minutes ago, Just Regular said:

Quick question.    From BW Parkway northbound, any recommendations for best parking move?

Today is really my first time as an ex-Marylander heading for the stadium complex from the Virginia side.    My usual lot on Pratt Street probably not my best move anymore.

BW Parkyway at 695 is where the N. Linthicum Light Rail station is, free parking, ride to OPACY is about 30 minutes and stops behind the Warehouse

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

Getting the feeling they're gonna do Vavra like they did Stowers.  Up for a bit, mostly on the bench, gets sent back down for no real reason.

Stowers started 50% of the games he was up here for 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, sportsfan8703 said:

Lineups should be out shortly but I’m thinking,

Hays CF

AR DH

Santander LF

Mountcastle 1B

Urias 2B

Nevin 3B

Mateo SS

Diaz RF

Chinros C

No chance.  You don't have Odor in the lineup and he MUST be there, no matter the circumstances.  Geez, everyone should know that by now.