2022 Ongoing Lineup Thread

OsFanSinceThe80s

2 minutes ago, DirtyBird said:

Diaz is really bad

As long as he was already up here, Diaz should get more than just a PH and late inning replacement. He sucks right now but at least give him a week or so. Is he any worse than McKenna/Nevin?

30 minutes ago, clapdiddy said:

For the life of me, I cannot understand why Nevin is still on this team.

I think we need Westburg to start hitting the ball in AAA and they will bring him up to replace him.  I think Elias will play the clock game with Henderson but I think Westburg could still get called up if he starts hitting.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, DirtyBird said:

Diaz is really bad

Then why is he on the roster at all? Some of these young guys should be given a chance to play consistently, it’s exactly what a year like 2022 is supposed to be for. We already know McKenna is, at best, a fourth outfielder and that Odor is in the twilight of his career before he turns 30. Yet they still get starts over the young guys, who have a really limited window to prove themselves before the actual prospects show up. 

1 minute ago, oriole said:

Then why is he on the roster at all? Some of these young guys should be given a chance to play consistently, it’s exactly what a year like 2022 is supposed to be for. We already know McKenna is, at best, a fourth outfielder and that Odor is in the twilight of his career before he turns 30. Yet they still get starts over the young guys, who have a really limited window to prove themselves before the actual prospects show up. 

Read above.  He's not on the roster any longer.  

Just now, oriole said:

He is no longer on the roster.