Offending A Twitter Community

cboemmeljr

2 minutes ago, Sports Guy said:

I said something to him, as did Denise.

Seems more like he’s just mad at OH for some reason.

I saw that and I really do appreciate it.  Two tweets a day, really, that's a problem.  Why belong to a community if you don't want to see content about the subject of the community.  Besides, if he really wanted discussion there is very intelligent and thoughtful discussions on OH.  He could join our forums.

10 minutes ago, cboemmeljr said:

I saw that and I really do appreciate it.  Two tweets a day, really, that's a problem.  Why belong to a community if you don't want to see content about the subject of the community.  Besides, if he really wanted discussion there is very intelligent and thoughtful discussions on OH.  He could join our forums.

He probably did at one point and didn’t like rejection of poor thoughts.

He seems to be pissed at the site from the tone and content of a few of his tweets.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, waroriole said:

Doesn’t Twitter exist for the sole purpose of people getting offended?

I have managed to live in modern society without having a Twitter account.  There are times I miss out on things but mostly what I miss out on is a lot of negativity and rudeness.   

It is annoying though that Twitter now doesn’t allow non-members lurkers to scroll past about five tweets on an account.   I do occasionally look at highlights and such.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Frobby said:

I have managed to live in modern society without having a Twitter account.  There are times I miss out on things but mostly what I miss out on is a lot of negativity and rudeness.   

It is annoying though that Twitter now doesn’t allow non-members lurkers to scroll past about five tweets on an account.   I do occasionally look at highlights and such.

100% this. Nobody cares about your opinions, Cody.

Lock 'er up.

2 hours ago, cboemmeljr said:

I would never, ever sweat over what someone says on Twitter. You do a great job Chuck, keep it up! The only thing I would suggest is not to engage with the Twitteriots out there like this guy. This betamale has like 235 followers and he's calling you out? Even nobodies call this guy a nobody. :D

• Upvote 1