Adley is in the Show!

Sports Guy

You can just feel the dynamic of the team change as Adley gets settled. Sure, they laid an egg on his debut game, but just him being here has elevated the team's vibe. They know it's time to start flipping the switch to compete, and they have a strong young field general to lead the charge. Exciting times. 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Mooreisbetter27 said:

IIRC Adley always tries to meet the pitchers out on the mound and give them some praise and kudos.  It was something his father instilled in him.  But this is really cool to see the excitement from both of them.  

Off topic, but I sent you a message about using this site on your phone. Scroll all the way down on this page or any other one and you will see "theme." It's kind of hard to see because it's faded into the black. Anyway, hit that and you will get a drop down menu of three choices. Hit the "default" button and now the site will turn all white and you will now have access to your profile, messages, privacy, etc. Any one else reading this, try it out.

It took me awhile because I only use this site on my phone, so I had to play around with it for awhile, but now know the site extremely well. 

• Upvote 1

O's have won 4 of 5 against 2 of the best teams in the AL.  I believe last season, this was a time the team would lose 10+ in a row. 

The bullpen has definitely come together.  With Fry and Lakins gone, I can't really say there is a member of the bullpen who doesn't deserve their spot.  The whole HR chain thing was key too.  These guys needed something to get hyped about.  Now they have a natural leader in Adley, I'm hoping the O's will play close to .500 ball the rest of the season, which is quite an accomplishment in the AL East where everyone is planning on beating up the O's. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Beysbol said:

Off topic, but I sent you a message about using this site on your phone. Scroll all the way down on this page or any other one and you will see "theme." It's kind of hard to see because it's faded into the black. Anyway, hit that and you will get a drop down menu of three choices. Hit the "default" button and now the site will turn all white and you will now have access to your profile, messages, privacy, etc. Any one else reading this, try it out.

It took me awhile because I only use this site on my phone, so I had to play around with it for awhile, but now know the site extremely well. 

Thank you so much for this!