Friday, June 17: early start time as Rays and Flo Rida come to town

SteveA

4 minutes ago, SteveA said:

I've had them, they are good.

When Hollander was in front of the stand, I saw it also sold a "Saratoga Beef Sandwich".  A Google search to determine exactly what that is came up with nothing.

I'm going tomorrow, but my friend and I are hitting a couple breweries before the game and will probably eat somewhere before the game, so I may have to wait until next time to investigate the Saratoga Beef Sandwich.

So I’ll have to see if I change my mind to try that instead!

Actually have gotten in the habit of just hitting up the club level before games bc of the free drinks and such. If the lines are too long by the time I get there, idk. 

In the hands of both bullpens now.  TB 7th in the majors with a 3.00 bullpen ERA, Os 9th with a 3.11, so close overall.  But as Kevin Brown indicates, they have a ton of good relievers on the IL or unavailable.

I like our chances.

4 minutes ago, justD said:

Game has gone really fast so far, if either team can get something going may seem like it’s crawling in comparison. 

Yeah and starting an hour early right near the longest day of the year, this could be the rare night game where there's still light in the sky when you are leaving the park (if you don't stick around for the concert).

I experienced that at Tiger Stadium once, around this time of year.  7pm game was over around 9:30 (games went quicker back in those days), and the combination of Tiger Stadium being farther north and also as far west as you can get in the EDT zone meant the sun had just set.  Leaving a night game after it was over with bright red twilight sky was bizarre.

• Upvote 1