Are we having fun yet?

Pushmonkey

This is a fun team.  I hate to say it but it's going to be tough to break it up. This team looks really tight and it sure looks like Odor is one of the leaders on the team. Cedric always looks so serious.  Great to see him joining in the fun the last two nights.

10 minutes ago, dtk9119 said:

Cleveland just lost. Red Sux losing. Rays lost. If Blow Jays lose we are FOUR games out of WC.

Some of the good juju is the crack in the door that 3 more weeks of Why Not could change the incentives and keep Trey here.    They won't have another guy to rally around like this for some time.    The quorum of good Orioles here now also maybe some axe to grind with Front Office not maximizing ML wins strategically yet.

Unless we're aiming for 2nd place in division, I think I think leaguewide we want Toronto to beat Seattle tonight.    I'll stipulate to Vlad's team in the Best Six.

By the way, did you see how excited Trey was after he stroked that final hit?   Shook his fist and yelled into the dugout, then threw his helmet in the air when he reached 1B.   That’s about the most excited I’ve ever seen him.  

Yes, winning is fun.   Winning six in a row is even more fun.  Winning three of those on walk-offs is even more fun than that.  And doing it with a big crowd behind you is even more fun than that.  

Very fun.  Will it get even more fun?

• Upvote 3