Tuesday, August 9 -- Orioles vs Blue Jays

SteveA

12 minutes ago, Gurgi said:

No one is going to ask him that.  It is too embarrassing.  

Honestly I don't think the lineups are too bad.    It's the composition of the 26 man roster.

There are people on here that get upset every time the better player gets a day off.    But good managers get rest for their guys.   There are people on here who get upset when a guy in a 3 week slump isn't moved in the order.   But once again, I don't think managers should overreact to short term streaks and move guys up and down that much, longterm track record is more important.

Do I agree with every Hyde lineup?   Of course not.   But a LOT of the criticism on here is constant and way over the top.   

7 minutes ago, O's84 said:

At least it's not running into outs on the base path or throwing the ball 10 feet from the catch all the way to the backstop.  cough cough... Odor :D

I’m outta rep….Haha, yeah, lack tv or movie knowledge is inconsequential in the scheme of things.

13 minutes ago, Il BuonO said:

Boo….Apocalypse Now 

I just saw Apocalypse Now (Director's cut) on Netflix for the first time ever about two months ago. Trippy movie to say the least. Definitely strange. Can't say it was bad, just definitely not a typical Vietnam movie.

I do think that  Lt. Colonel Kilgore (Robert Duvall) was criminally underused!

Just now, Jagwar said:

Don't tell my girlfriend, but I have a little secret crush on head groundskeeper Nicole Sherry

Don't worry we won't.  By the way, what is your girlfriend's name and phone number so I can tell her... I mean ahem, not tell her about that secret crush.

1 minute ago, Tony-OH said:

I just saw Apocalypse Now (Director's cut) on Netflix for the first time ever about two months ago. Trippy movie to say the least. Definitely strange. Can't say it was bad, just definitely not a typical Vietnam movie.

Duvall was amazing in that role. I actually can't recall a single role of his that I didn't like his performance. His character in a Civil Action with Travolta is superb.

Just now, Tony-OH said:

"One day, this season is going to end [stares off into the distance.]" - Me