Sunday, Sept 11th, vs Boston

SilverRocket

16 minutes ago, Lurker said:

1. Aguilar is a big mistake.

2. Going to listen to the Red Sox feed to hear something good about the O’s since our announcers seem in awe of them.

Aguillar needs to get a rest for the rest of his career.  O's are bursting at the seams with prospects, let's play the guy who's on a downward trajectory and looks like his career is over.

Just now, OriolesMagic83 said:

Aguillar needs to get a rest for the rest of his career.  O's are bursting at the seams with prospects, let's play the guy who's on a downward trajectory and looks like his career is over.

I mean, I get what they were trying to do with Aguilar, maybe catch some lightning in a bottle or if they picked something up analytically they could fix quickly that might work.  But it's just not working.

1 minute ago, O's84 said:

Baseball Fan before Nats got there = Orioles fan... Football fan, closer to Washington than Ravens = Commanders (God I still hate that name) fan.

Yep, that's it.

https://breakingt.com/collections/washington-football/products/theyll-always-be-the-football-team-to-me

Just ordered this a few days ago.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1