Wednesday September 21: Orioles try to avoid season sweep by Tigers

SteveA

3 minutes ago, Gurgi said:

Game thread kind of slow tonight.  I guess we all realize the Orioles aint getting into postseason.   

Awesome Hr by Stowers.  Good to see him getting playing time.   I dont want to see Odor again!

I had a busy night. Missed till bottom of 3rd when I turned on radio. Glad it has gone our way. 

Guess I complained enough last two nights…. Want to see us finish strong. 

14 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

As I've said, give this young man at bats and he's going to produce. Nobody hits the ball harder in the minors than Kyle Stowers.

You mean... we might actually have a player who can be a DH, but can also play pretty well in the outfield?

Just now, SteveA said:

Been running errands and packing the cooler and equipement for the tailgate at VT tomorrow night, while listening on the radio.   Car is packed.   Finally sitting down to watch the rest on TV.   So Stower's HR was opposite field?   It cleared the WALL?!?

It was a laser beam

1 minute ago, Jagwar said:

You mean... we might actually have a player who can be a DH, but can also play pretty well in the outfield?

He's looked pretty awful in the field to me.   Eye test, don't know what the stats say although his sample size is still pretty small so they probably don't mean much yet.