What advice does Chris Holt give D.L. Hall and Grayson Rodriguez for this off season?

Jim'sKid26

3 hours ago, RZNJ said:

Simple.  Come into camp in the best shape of your life and do whatever throwing program (if any) the team has designed for you.  Keep in touch.   

Yeah. I expect it is the Os data guys who are coming up with their respective off-season plans. You might wonder if they want them to work on pitch shape or arm slot or something, but that type of stuff almost certainly comes under direct supervision.

53 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

Oh yeah, you're totally right.  Got my wires crossed there.  

Great movie.  

It’s one of my favorites.  If I’m flipping channels and it’s on, I will watch it until it’s over.  Of course, they totally flipped the ending of the book, but I’m okay with that.  It worked well for the movie and the final at bat scene is so much fun and beautifully shot.  

• Upvote 2

On 10/7/2022 at 6:11 PM, Frobby said:

It’s one of my favorites.  If I’m flipping channels and it’s on, I will watch it until it’s over.  Of course, they totally flipped the ending of the book, but I’m okay with that.  It worked well for the movie and the final at bat scene is so much fun and beautifully shot.  

Since they remake every popular movie now, someone needs to do a version of The Natural where he strikes out and is accused of throwing the game at the end. In black and white, starring Nicholas Cage and Willem Dafoe, six hours long, directed by Werner Herzog.

• Haha 1