The MLB Playoffs General Game Thread

Moose Milligan

10 minutes ago, Fiver6565 said:

If Cleveland doesn’t score in the next inning or two I’ll be turning this one off. Don’t need to see the rest of the love fest in NY 

I have the sound muted and am listening to The Flamin' Groovies. They tend to make a lot of things at least bearable. 

Really fun outcome in 2nd PA of Nola v. Nola.

Ha-seong Kim's speed on 1st and a hit-and-run resulted in a clean single to right-center where Kim was able to do 1st to home without a play at the plate.

The ESPN feature this morning had the detail this is the first Arm v. Bat in postseason; last brothers matchup the Orioles Roberto Alomar was in it against Cleveland's Sandy a generation ago.

On 10/19/2022 at 4:41 AM, justD said:

It’s this team of broadcasters again - John Smoltz color guy, some other guy as pbp. The two of them just talk nonstop. I’m going to have to turn the sound off, or watch the español on MLB Network soon, it’s making my head hurt. 

Haha, I regularly turn off the broadcasters and just watch the game. Another reason to do this is that broadcasters can greatly distort the analysis of the game with their opinions.