Apr 10th: Monday Evening, vs A's

FlaO'sFan

Just now, spleen1015 said:

Got these umps for 3 more games. No big deal.

I can't remember which order they rotate in.  I'm going to the Thursday afternoon game, and I'm hoping that I don't get the legally blind ump currently manning first as the dude calling balls and strikes that day.

1 minute ago, Winter said:

there is no defense for these umpires nor the MLB review teams, they've been screwing us a lot early in the year starting with the RSox series review call 

There seems to be too much: it was close enough that the umpire could not make the right call, yet the right call is up to the review to say we cannot tell. If it’s a tie, okay, otherwise call the one time review correctly 

3 minutes ago, Morgan423 said:

I can't remember which order they rotate in.  I'm going to the Thursday afternoon game, and I'm hoping that I don't get the legally blind ump currently manning first as the dude calling balls and strikes that day.

Clockwise.  You'll get the guy who is at 3rd tonight.   I don't think he's blown any calls.  I don't think he's MADE any calls.

Grayson will get tonights 1B ump behind the plate tomorrow.

• Thanks 1