The Home Run Hose

Frobby

Just now, Moose Milligan said:

You wanna try? We can fix that. 

I think I’m past that.  I could chug with the best of them in my late teens/early 20’s.  (Drinking age was 18 then.)   But I never encountered this.  And by now, the threshold of what it takes to give me a bad hangover is way lower than it was back in the day, and not at all worth it.  Getting old sucks. 

5 minutes ago, Frobby said:

I think I’m past that.  I could chug with the best of them in my late teens/early 20’s.  (Drinking age was 18 then.)   But I never encountered this.  And by now, the threshold of what it takes to give me a bad hangover is way lower than it was back in the day, and not at all worth it.  Getting old sucks. 

C’mon. Just one. 

• Upvote 1

I don't find it offensive in the least, but isn't there a risk of someone pouring down too much water and bloating or choking or something? If it's considered too risky to hit someone with a shaving cream pie after the game is over, I can't see how it's a good idea to do this in the middle of a game. 

My first reaction was that the beer/water bong seems fun, but a bit inappropriate for a game that's at least partially marketed to children. I mean, what's next. Snorting lines of Fun Dip off of the Oriole bird? Full disclosure, I'm pushing 50 so I'm just a few years away from spending my evenings yelling at the neighborhood kids from my front porch in between games of shuffleboard and bocci ball.