Saturday, May 6: Orioles in Atlanta, try to win 8th consecutive series

SteveA

Geez people.  Bradish gave up a run this inning to the heart of the order to one of the best offenses in baseball and everyone in this thread is talking about like he's garbage.  Pathetic bunch of fans.

He's got probably the second best arsenal of pitches of anyone in the rotation, he's barely been in the majors a year, he's even with Spencer Strider through 4 innings, and there's nothing but negative talk on this game thread about him.

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, SteveA said:

Geez people.  Bradish gave up a run this inning to the heart of the order to one of the best offenses in baseball and everyone in this thread is talking about like he's garbage.  Pathetic bunch of fans.

He's got probably the second best arsenal of pitches of anyone in the rotation, he's barely been in the majors a year, he's even with Spencer Strider through 4 innings, and there's nothing but negative talk on this game thread about him.

I think he's pitching pretty decent.

3 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

I like the announcers.

0b6bcbe9ca73828c01a74707227de69c

You guys have to understand that for a national broadcast, they're trying to appeal to an audience that might not be familiar with either of these teams.  These two in the booth are perfectly cromulent. 

I had to look up what cromulent meant.

3 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

I like the announcers.

0b6bcbe9ca73828c01a74707227de69c

You guys have to understand that for a national broadcast, they're trying to appeal to an audience that might not be familiar with either of these teams.  These two in the booth are perfectly cromulent. 

That idiot spent an inning talking about Bradish having to pitch with a lead, as if he doesn't try to get people out when he's behind in the game.